You need top notch temp drivers to keep your company moving
In today’s world, it’s nearly impossible to find and retain top temporary truck driver talent … when you have to compete with high wages and big sign-on bonuses, unless you’re hiring through Truck Driver Recruiting Company.
It is our goal to match the best temporary truck drivers with the best companies. We understand that when you need temp drivers yesterday, you need a team you can depend on to solve your temp driver shortage today. We will work closely with you to determine your temporary truck driver requirements and help solve them.
What sets us apart? Our Hiring System
Using our proprietary Hiring System, we provide you with top-tier temp drivers that you’ll be happy to have as the “face” of your company to your delivery customers. We heavily screen and pre-qualify all of our temp drivers to make sure we only pass on top-tier talent to you.
Our proprietary software system has been customized using our Hiring Method to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks during the screening, pre-qualifying, and compliance handling of each and every temp driver we send you.
With us as your team, you will never have to worry whether the temporary truck driver we send you will pass compliance because the driver file is reviewed first by the recruiter then it is passed to the recruiting manager, then it goes to safety for the final sign off. On top of that our proprietary software comes with smart technology to notify us whenever there is a step missed in the screening, pre-qualifying, and compliance handling of each and every temp driver we send you.
Companies can’t afford to cut corners on regulatory compliance and safety standards. That’s why we make sure to go above and beyond what is required to be compliant. From creating and managing driver qualification files to DOT drug and alcohol compliance management, we handle all of it for you. All the temporary truck drivers we hire go through the same hiring process, ensuring that no step is missed.
Need temporary drivers? Let’s talk
What you get when you hire with Truck Driver Recruiting Company
With more temporary truck driving jobs then truck drivers available, drivers hold the cards. The sooner you can screen and qualify them, the faster you can hire them.
In trucking we basically have a unique challenge, especially with the aging workforce we are facing today. With our “concierge” service, we help our older qualified candidates by walking them through the online application, so we never lose a good driver. They expect to be communicated with differently than our younger candidates do.
Younger candidates not only expect applications that they can complete online, they expect to be communicated with via text message. We make sure to cater to our workforce’s wants and needs, to smooth the hiring process no matter what age demographic we deal with.
- Pre-screened, pre-qualified temporary truck drivers that meet or exceed your requirements
- Access to our extensive database of truck drivers who are actively and passively looking for work.
- We are fully compliant and provide you with all D.O.T & F.M.C.S.A. information on every temporary truck driver hired
- Access to driver files within DOT standards in case of any audits
- All Endorsements, experience levels, and skills required
- Clean DMVs and background
- Lower cost-to-hire
Pay for Performance Billing Model – We don’t just throw candidates to you hoping one will stick… We believe in producing results for the money we get paid. So we only get paid when you hire one of our temp drivers. This way, we don’t waste your time or money in bad hires. Because a bad hire not only affects our reputation, it affects your companies too.
Our Flexible Trucker Agency Leasing Solutions offer:
- Lease-To-Hire Truck Drivers – This solution offers you the ability to see the driver in action on a trial period basis so you can assess their suitability at your own pace before bringing them onto your payroll.
- Direct Hire – Use our class a agencies of certified truck driver recruiters to source, recruit, interview, test, background check, and refer talented truck drivers from our extensive database of truck drivers who are actively and passively looking for work.
- Contract Employment Services and Project Management – Use our certified truck driver recruiters’ years of experience to staff and manage short and long-term projects, from inception to completion.
Need drivers? Let’s talk
Just click on the button below to schedule your discovery call, or just give us a call right now.