Job Description for the Local Swing Shift Class B or A Delivery Truck Driver
We are looking to add two Full Time members to our wet hose driver team. They will be doing On-Site Diesel Fuel Delivery and On-Site DEF Delivery. They will be operating a 26’ or larger tanker truck.
In this SWING SHIFT you will be going to major trucking companies and fueling their fleet with diesel and DEF for the next day’s deliveries
The starting salary for this position is $27.00 per hour. If you have fuel delivery experience the pay is more…
We offer an accelerated pay plan, every 6 months you are up for a raise based on safety & performance. Top performers will make top wage here…
The position is in San Jose, CA and we deliver to these cities: Pleasanton – Union City – Hayward – Milpitas – Redwood City
Interested candidates need a minimum of 1 year of truck driving experience within the last 2 years. MUST HAVE HAZMAT & TANKERS ENDORSEMENT.
Compensation for the Local Swing Shift Class B or A Delivery Truck Driver
- The starting salary for this position is $27.00 per hour. If you have fuel delivery experience the pay is more…
- We offer an accelerated pay plan, every 6 months you are up for a raise based on safety & performance. Top performers will make top wage here.
- Overtime after 8 hours worked, and double time after 12 hours worked.
- Quarterly safety bonuses from $125 – $350.
- New Drivers are trained with the mentor model. Where new driver will ride with a top preforming experienced driver to show them the ropes and give you the ins and outs to ensure your success This is a through training not some ride a long for 2 days and you are on your own. We invest in our driver’s safety and success.
- We also offer several career paths from driver trainer all the way to management for those who are interested.
Benefits of the Local Swing Shift Class B or A Truck Driver – Fuel Delivery Driver
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Responsibilities of the Local Class B or A Truck Driver – Fuel Delivery Driver
- Go to customers’ business and provide diesel fuel and DEF delivery directly to parked fleet of trucks’ and fueling their tanks using a wet hose.
- Operate a 26’ or larger fueling truck.
- Work quickly and diligently to ensure customers’ fleets are fueled properly and ready to operate when they need it.
- Upon delivery, obtain any required signatures.
- Perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
Requirements of the Local Class B or A Truck Driver – Fuel Delivery Driver
- Minimum of 1-year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- Class A or B Driver’s License with Hazmat & Tankers Endorsement.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to repeatedly lift and use 50lbs of hose.
Why Work With Truck Driver Recruiting Company:
We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you’ve ever experienced before.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies.
To get a good job, it’s not what you know … It is all about who you know.
If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you…
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full-time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs…