Are you looking to become part of an organization that has a lot of job security? Would you like to work with a company that has consistently grown over the past decade? If so, Truck Driver Recruiting Company has the perfect job for you.
We are hiring for Local Class A Truck Drivers that have delivery experience for a family business that has been around for over 50 years in the Merced, CA area. This is a full time, long term position. You will be working Monday to Friday starting between 4AM - 6AM.
This positions wage starts at $20.00/hr with overtime.
There is an extensive benefits package offered to ensure that our drivers get the best health insurance that help ease the cost of living for drivers and their families.
Company pays helps pay Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your family.
All newly hire team members will go through training on company processes and paperwork so you get off to a good start.
A full list of benefits can be found below.
Why Work With Truck Driver Recruiting Company:
Truck Driver Recruiting Company main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you've ever experienced.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies so they are aware of you and your skills at the time they want to hire because to get a good job, its all about who you know and we have the connections for you.
- This is a Lease-to-Hire position, with a full-time schedule. If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you.
- This is a full-time position and you will be working 5 days a week, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- You will be doing deliveries to retail, wholesale, and construction sites in a stakebed, and assist with offloading of products.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
The wage starts at $20.00/hr., with overtime after 8 hours worked and double-time after 12 hours worked.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your family
- 1 weeks’ vacation the first year
- 6 paid holidays, and PTO
- 401K Program available.
- Minimum of 1-year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- Class A Driver’s License
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check. We are a drug free workplace.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs...
Here's what one of our drivers had to say about working with us:
"I talked to the recruiter. I liked the description of the job. It was close to home and good hours for me. It also offers overtime. Also the recruiter helped me with my paper work some of it was kind of difficult. They really seemed to care about what I wanted." - Toheed S. – Stockton, CA