Are you looking to become part of an organization that has a lot of job security? Would you like to work with a company that has consistently grown over the past decade? If so, Truck Driver Recruiting Company has the perfect job for you.
We are hiring for full time fuel delivery drivers for the largest nation-wide mobile fleet fueling company in the transportation industry. This company has over 300 employees, is a leader in its industry and has many opportunities for career advancement.
MUST HAVE HAZMAT & TANKERS ENDORSEMENT.
As they have grown over the years to become the largest nation-wide mobile fleet fueling company in the transportation industry, they stay true to their roots and continue to offer the personal touch and availability of a local business. Their yard is in the local market they serve. Ensuring all drivers will be home every night and Operations Supervisors are conveniently stationed close by the customer’s business location.
If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you...
If hired, you will be given 4-6 weeks of on the job training to ensure you get started on the right foot.
Why Work With Truck Driver Recruiting Company:
Truck Driver Recruiting Company main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady workwith a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you've ever experienced.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies so they are aware of you and your skills at the time they want to hire because to get a good job, its all about who you know and we have the connections for you.
You will provide high quality diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid delivery directly to customers trucks’ fuel tanks, at their business when the fleet is parked, or to customer equipment directly on the job-site. All deliveries are within a 150-mile radius from the home terminal. Which means the driver comes home every night.
- You will be operating a 26’ or larger fueling truck.
- Working 8-10 hours a day, Monday - Friday, allowing for a good amount of work as well as home time.
- As a trained, Hazmat licensed driver, you will work quickly and diligently through the day and night to ensure customers fleets is fueled properly and ready to operate when they need it.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
- Driver safety is our goal: It is so important for our drivers that we have been recognized for our outstanding commitment to safety.
The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- The Pay is $23.00 per hour with overtime after 8 hours worked and double time after 12 hours worked. The wage is around $840 - $920 per week.
- Your wage bumps to $25.00 after your first 120 days working.
- Annual and quarterly safety bonuses paying $125-$350.
- Multiple medical insurance options offered.
- Paid time off, the company gives you 40 hours of PTO after 1 full year of employment. that is an additional weeks’ pay, around $900.00.
- 401K Program available.
- Minimum of 1-year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- Class A or B Driver’s License with Hazmat & Tankers Endorsement.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check. We are a drug free workplace.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs...
Here's what one of our drivers had to say about working with us:
"I talked to the recruiter. I liked the description of the job. It was close to home and good hours for me. It also offers overtime. Also the recruiter helped me with my paper work some of it was kind of difficult. They really seemed to care about what I wanted." - Toheed S. – Stockton, CA