Class A Delivery Driver Position with constant work, great pay and benefits now open if you qualify.
The pay starts at $24.00 an hour with a $1 raise after probationary period of 90 days with major medical and dental coverage. A full list of benefits can be found below.
All newly hire team members will go through training on company processes and paperwork. Then they will be assigned a driver mentor that you will ride along with to show you ropes so you get off to a good start.
Why Work With Truck Driver Recruiting Company:
Truck Driver Recruiting Company main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady workwith a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you've ever experienced.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies so they are aware of you and your skills at the time they want to hire because to get a good job, its all about who you know and we have the connections for you.
- You will be making up to 13 stops a day, delivering a dialysis solution to residents at their homes, The product can be up to 30lbs heavy.
- Customer service is important! the recipients have medical problems, if they request the dialysis solution to be placed in a certain area, we accommodate to their needs.
- Safely operating a bobtail, making local deliveries to stores on time, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Checking product when unloading with a pallet jack, and getting required signature upon delivery.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of deliveries, checking in returns to supervisor.
- You will start at $24.00 an hour with a $1.00 raise after your probationary period.
- Once you pass your probationary period you will have access to Medical & Dental coverage, with a majority of the cost paid by the company.
- Flexible spending account options.
- Basic Life and long -term disability.
- Vacation, Sick Days, and personal leave offered.
- 401 (k) with company match of 3.5%.
- Option to buy stock at 15% discount.
- Education Assistant Program reimbursing up to $5200.00 per year.
- Access to discounts for automobiles, cell phones, travel, movie tickets, fitness centers through the companies credit union.
- Paid parental leave up to 2 weeks for new Moms and Dads and discounts to child care centers.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record, with no more than 2 points
- High school diploma or GED
- Upon the contingency of getting a job offer, you will need to be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs...