If you are a truck driver who is interested in driving full time for a high quality company, earning top pay and great benefits, while operating excellent equipment, and building a long term, permanent career, Truck Driver Recruiting Company wants to talk to you. Our jobs range from $20.00 - $25.00 an hour.
Truck Driver Recruiting Company has been building relationships with industry-leading trucking companies, private fleets, and third party logistics carriers throughout the western United States and parts of Canada, allowing us to offer drivers like you positions you cannot find anywhere else, with only the best companies.
We have exclusive access to jobs from hundreds of reputable companies, with new jobs that you can’t find anywhere else becoming available every day. Each company we work with is fully vetted, in terms of their safety standards and financial health, and we are very selective in this process, turning away 80% of companies, because they simply do not live up to the standards we offer our drivers. When you are hired through Truck Driver Recruiting Company, you can expect only the best pay, benefits, and equipment, because we are dedicated to getting you on the road to success with a company you will love working with, not for.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from truck drivers just like you, including this quote from Alex G. of Sacramento, CA:
“I love you guys. You have always keep me feeling appreciated and valued. I have never worked for a company that cared and looked out for me like TDRC.”
We are seeking qualified drivers for full time, long term work. No matter your needs and availability, if you are qualified, career-minded, and professional, we can find you work fast.
- Wage is from $20.00 to $25.00 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
While we have many positions available and the duties vary from job to job, you can expect at least part of your day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Safely operate tractor trailer and deliver product to our customers on time and in a friendly manner
- Transport product to assigned destinations
- Observe all company policies and safety regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is completed
- Check product when fork-lifted off and get required signature upon delivery
- Upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- We are a drug free workplace
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Valid commercial driver’s license
- Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record, with no more than 2 points
- High school diploma or GED
- Upon the contingency of getting a job offer, you will need to be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs...