Would you like to work with a company that has consistently grown over the past decade? Are you looking to become part of an organization that has a lot of job security? If so, Truck Driver Recruiting Company has the perfect job for you.
We are hiring for a Class A LTL Truck Driver position open, starting in the mornings at 9AM, and working Monday to Friday. This position is with a family owned company that has been in business for over a decade, they have 5 locations throughout California and Arizona and are continuing to grow. You will be pulling a 53' trailer. The pay starts at $21.50 an hour with overtime. MUST HAVE HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT.
A full list of benefits can be found below.
Why Work With Truck Driver Recruiting Company:
Truck Driver Recruiting Company main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you've ever experienced.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies so they are aware of you and your skills at the time they want to hire because to get a good job, its all about who you know and we have the connections for you.
This is a full-time, long term position. If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you.
- This is a full-time position and you will be working Monday - Friday starting at 9AM, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- Pulling a 53' trailer, making 8-13 deliveries.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
- The wage starts at $21.50/hr., with overtime after 8 hours worked and double-time after 12 hours worked.
- Kaiser Health Ins, Dental, and Vision.
- 9 paid Holidays
- 1 week paid vacation after your 1st year.
- 3 sick days, if you do not use them then in January you will be paid out for the 3 sick days.
- 401-K profit sharing after your 1st. year.
- Minimum of 1-year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- Class A Driver’s License with Hazmat Endorsement
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check. We are a drug free workplace.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job Coaches will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs...
Here's what one of our drivers had to say about working with us:
"I was referred by a manager at a carrier. He told me to call the recruiter. I called her and she helped me with everything. She was patient with me. I am not good with online stuff. She helped me with everything and got me working quickly. Great Service!" - George G. – Los Gatos, CA